- This presentation on Incident Response Planning: A Methodology for the American College of Forensic Examiners International in Chicago on October 15th 2004 shows how project management principles can be applied to homeland security projects. Click here to view.
- The presentation Developing a Winning Project Plan was developed for the Westchester Chapter of the Project Management Institute for their November 11th 2004 meeting. Click here to view.
- This presentation on Project Risk Management was prepared for the New York Section of the Project Management Institute Breakfast Program at the Williams Club in midtown Manhattan for April 27th 2005. Click here to view.
- The presentation was provided to LISTnet on September 7th 2004 on How to Develop a Successful Project Plan it is based on PMI standards. - Click Here to View
- The powerpoint on “Project Change Management” was presented to the NYC SPIN, Requirement Gathering SIG on November 20, 2003. - Click Here to View
- For more detailed information about the Project Management Institute and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (Guide to the PMBOKÓ) www.pmi.org
- If you want information on a leading edge firm that specializes in customer relationships, help desks, customer event & change management. www.customercentricity.biz
- For additional information on project management tools offered by ETR Technology Center, click here for Tools
- You can find information on ETR Technology’s project management practice, click here to view White Paper
- This presentation focused on how to integrate a project management methodology with a formal ISO certified quality system. A power point presentation - Click Here to View
- ETR Technology Center presented this tutorial to a standing room only seminar sponsored by the New York Software Industry Association, Project Management SIG. A power point presentation - Click Here to View
- This is a 120 second high level presentation that explains why project management is essential for success. A power point presentation - Click Here to View
- ETR Technology Center presented this tutorial for the New York Software Industry Association, Project Management SIG. on Managing Risks in Software Development - Click Here to download a free copy
If you have any question's or want more information on the attached tutorials, please email Ed Farkas
Scope Analysis by ETR
ETR Technology Center prepared this interactive workshop on Scope Analysis
for the New York Software Industry association and Project Management
Institute chapters in the tri-state area.
The zip file contains a Scope Description ready for analysis, an Answer Key that demonstrates how
stakeholders, deliverables, risks and constraints can be gleaned from the
Scope Description, a high level scope management power point and two free
ETR scope management tools. After reading and studying the material you can
receive one PDU certificate in the zip file.
Click here to download
the workshop material.